Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Sheep are NAKED!!

Hi Faithie! How is your Heavenly view today? It's snowing like crazy here.  Your brothers don't have school tomorrow and if I had class it would have been cancelled. I love the snow.  It's really pretty outside. 
 
 
You should have seen Lacy walking outside to go potty.  The snow was above her knees.  I admit Baby we laughed watching her. 
 
Your brother Elijah was playing MineCraft today.  I watched him sheering the sheep and I could hear you in my head saying, "Elijah! Elijah my sheep are naked!" and hear him say, "That's cool Faithie".  You and your brother loved playing this game together.
 
In fact at your funeral, Elijah spoke about you and MineCraft.  He told everyone in the church about how you would build a Nether world and he'd erase it.  Then you would do it again and in an exasperated voice he said "I'd erase it over and over and tell my sister, You can't hide the Nether entrances from me."  It was so adorable listening to Elijah talk about MineCraft and you.
 
When he was done our Pastor stood up to talk and he said, "You should have seen that speech from my point of view.  The kids were all shaking their heads in agreement with Elijah and all the grown ups were like 'What is he talking about?' "  It was such a breathe deep and smile moment.
I will always miss you but today was a good day, My Little Love.  We are watching the Super Bowl right now.  GO Seattle! 
 
I love you ALWAYS and FOREVER
Love,
Momma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...