Friday, January 30, 2015

So who needs sleep anyways?

My Dearest Baby Girl,
I suck at sleep.  Let's be honest here, I've always been a night owl and would love to sleep in.  You see Momma loves the sunsets instead of the sunrises.  I think sunsets are beautiful. When we went Florida last year we took a boat ride.  Oh it was wonderful and I made sure to take the Dolphin ride that would be during the sunset.  That was so much fun and so beautiful.  Faithie I wish we were on that boat right now. To see the joy on your face and your brothers' faces and to hear all the laughter.  It was perfect.

It's hard to believe a year and 17 days we were heading to Florida.  I loved the whole trip.  It was my dream to give you and the boys that trip.
 
See Baby I love sunsets.  Today I probably going to see the sunrise because I just couldn't sleep last night.  I caught up on the Bachelor (Sorry Family it's a guilty pleasure), Criminal Minds, and Castle. 

We have some things to take care of regarding your passing and it's been keeping me up. I don't think sleeping is a good idea at this point.  I probably will miss the alarm and get the boys off to school.  To be honest my Love I was hoping for a 2 hour delay.  I don't think that is going to happen now.
 
Well I love you ALWAYS and FOREVER,
Love,
Your "Sleepy" Momma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...