Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'm so EXCITED!!

Baby Girl,
Guess what??? Your momma has a job interview today.  It is for runaway teens and it's a shelter care worker.  A friend from church told me about this job and suggested I put in an application. The center is doing group interviews today at 3:00.  Can you tell Jesus for me that I would really love this job, well I think I will love it.  It's in the field I want to major in at college.
 
So today baby, no tears.  I'm wearing the necklace that was given to me after you left as a way of having you close by.  I'm so excited Faithie!! I'd be dancing around the house with you if you were here.  Since you're in Heaven dance up a storm for momma!!!!!!
Love you ALWAYS and FOREVER,
Momma

3 comments:

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...