Tuesday, January 6, 2015

About time

If you have been around me for the last two months, you'll know that I am struggling even worse than normal with cleaning.  Well today a little bit of motivation hit and with some help from Jamie our bedroom and bathroom look fabulous again!!  Pictures here prove I actually did more than sleep today.
 
Dear Faithie,
Unfortunately cleaning distracted me from thinking out you, Faithie, and when I realized that I cried.  I never want to get to the point where I don't think of you in a day.  You are never far from my mind but this last 4 hours you were not consuming my every thought.  It feels bad that you weren't.  I don't know why nor can I ever truly explain it.  It is what it is, I suppose.  Tomorrow marks 2 months since the call and your last breath.  I love you.
Love,
Your Momma
On a different note, Jamie and I have decided we are going to be the random couple that visits court rooms.  We were kind of entertained today (yes I know we shouldn't have been but hey, what can I say?)
 
We learned some valuable things today:
1.) Don't get caught with Marijuana in your hands
2.) Don't get caught selling Marijuana to someone
3.) Don't let you dog bite someone
4.) GET DOG TAGS people!!  Seriously you could go to jail for 3 months if you don't.  I was like whoa!!
5.) Don't buy something you know is stolen because if you get caught you will have to pay.
 
 
We went to court today to hear the pretrial for the Kid but his defense attorney had it adjourned until the 23rd of January.  I don't know all the reasons behind except I think they want to go to trial so the Kid doesn't have a record of wrong doing.  We don't want jail time for him but who knows what will happen.  I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks.
 
Thanks for reading and praying!!  We love you all and greatly appreciate everything you all have done for us.
Love,
Heather
 


3 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of being the person in court with the dog that bit and didn't have a licence😞. I strongly dislike going to court house.
    On a positive note, you room looks great!!! And this is Tina, not Jess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was our first time going. I've never been before.

      Delete
  2. That was a huge bummer. Was that from this summer? I'm sorry that happened to you. This one was a big dog but I think she had a license. There were two dog ones and the other was no license.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...