Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dreams are cruel and beautiful


On Sunday night I had a dream about you Faithie.
 
In my dream Uncle Josh and Aunt Brooke and your cousins were visiting because you had left us for Heaven.  The house was full and loud so I went into your bedroom just to be alone and cry.
 
When I came into your room you were laying on your bed kind of like in the picture above.  I squealed in excitement and ran to you and started hugging you and kissing you.  I knew everyone was wrong about you dying.  I knew it and here you were hanging out in your bedroom.  My brain didn't tell me how that was possible.
 
The noise was so loud downstairs and I wanted to scream out to them that it was all okay.  You just smiled as I hugged and kissed you.  Then Daddy came into the room looking for me.  As I looked away from you for a second to tell Daddy it's all okay you disappeared. 
 
I woke up then.  I'm grateful I was able to hug you in my dream but I wish it was for real.  Last year at this time we were in Florida on our best family vacation.  I wish we were on this boat watching the dolphins again.
 

 
 
I love you ALWAYS and FOREVER,
Love your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...