Thursday, February 12, 2015

Socky Misses You

Good Afternoon Faith Elizabeth.  I hope you are having a beautiful, fabulous day in Heaven.  I'm doing good today.  I even went for a 20 minute walk in the really, really cold temperature.  Let's be honest, I don't enjoy the winter anymore but I'm going to stick out the running program I started.  Florida or somewhere on the ocean line sounds perfect right now.

Anyway I was snuggling with your brother, Elijah last night.  He doesn't say much on you being gone.  He has told me he is angry or in his words, "I'm just mad at the world."  It was good to hear him express himself even though it was brief. 

Last night as we were laying down Socky started talking to me.  He was talking to me about Banana Land and making fun of me that I only like imitation banana like in Checkers/ Rally's Banana Milkshake and Banana Laughy Taffy.  In the middle of talking about Banana Land Socky said to me, "I miss Faith.  She used to take me and make Elijah chase after me. It was fun," and then the moment was over and we were talking about Banana Land again.

You are loved, my Lady, even Socky loves you.

Enjoy your fantastic day in Heaven,
Love ALWAYS and FOREVER,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...