Friday, February 13, 2015

Visiting you

Hello my Lady.  Today Trever plays basketball. He is doing really well this year.  I am proud of him.  I know you'd have fun watching him. 

Yesterday I took the boys to visit you.  First we went to Family Fare to buy you a balloon.  If you were here you'd have had the Valentine Day party at school.  I can only imagine the happy face and wavy hands you'd have had all day. 
 
Elijah picked out the Dinosaur balloon.  I bought a tiny sparkle pink heart ring and put it on the snowman. 
 
The snow was really hard but Trever wanted to try and create a snow angel for you.  As you can see Baby he didn't even sink a little in the snow.  Elijah tried creating a heart for you out of footprints. 
 
I'm glad we went to see your body's final resting place.  I didn't cry as we left and Trever was expecting it.  I told him I don't cry every time.  This time was a happy moment watching your brothers create things for their Sissy in the snow.
 
We love you Baby ALWAYS and FOREVER,
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...