Monday, April 6, 2015

Pause Land Part 1

I wrote this blog on my main one (which I have shut down since Faithie left).  Please read it and I will bring you Pauseland Part 2 tomorrow. 

Monday, April 15, 2013

Where is the Pause button in life?

Seriously I wish this life had a pause button.  I would so hit pause on many different times in my life.

For example I would hit the pause when my babies were little and take a nap.  Then I would have been more refreshed when they were awake and could give them more of myself.  I would tell myself in Pauseland that this too will pass so love on those kids because before you know it they will be 10, 8 1/2, and 7 years old.  Enjoy the moments you have with them.

When Faith was diagnosed with Autism I would have liked to hit pause for a moment before the lady who told us would tell us.  In that moment I would love to punch the lady (lets be honest she was not my favorite person at the moment.  It wasn't her fault, just her job.  I still didn't like her).  I would have screamed at the top of my lungs and would have had my own massive meltdown.  Then before I hit play I would remind myself this is a good thing to have the early diagnosis.  Life will have up and downs but Faith will grow. Just take super big deep breaths.  Oh and in Pauseland that lady I just punched won't feel a thing once the play button has been hit.

Now I want to hit pause again.  This time for my husband.  Many of you know by now that he has something wrong with his heart.  

 Today we are at U or M for Jamie's first appointment to see what we are going to be doing with his heart.  I haven't told Jamie how I feel because he has been really up and down with this whole ordeal.  If it was me, I would be the same way.

Just wish I could hit pause and be in Pauseland for a few minutes. There I can scream out my thoughts and fears and take a few breaths.
Right now we are waiting for the doctor........  Will let you know what he says.  I guess this a good sort of time to hit my imaginary button. 

1 comment:

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...