Friday, April 17, 2015

Oh I wish...

I wish you were sitting with Daddy playing PlayStation while he was healing from his second heart surgery. 
 
I wish you were here to smack your brother, Elijah, in the back really hard again. (He told me last night he missed that and he'd rather have you smack him than gone.)
 
I wish you were here to laugh because I miss that sound.
 
I wish you were here to snuggle with at night. (Maybe I'd be able to sleep better again.)
 
I wish you were here to buy clothes for at garage sales. (It's hard seeing clothes I think you'd have liked and then pass them up.)
 
 
I wish you were here to get ready for summer and swimming.
 
I wish you were here for Family Camp because I am really not looking forward to it since you're not going to be there.
 
Most of all I wish you were here to hold, hug, kiss, and talk to.
 
I love you Sweet Girl ALWAYS and FOREVER,
Love
Your Momma

1 comment:

The Beginning of a girl named Faith

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when Jamie decided it was time to try for second child. Our little boy was napping in his room.  The day was...